Oh K! Peeling Foot Mask
KEY INGREDIENTS +
HOW TO USE +
1. Wash and dry feet thoroughly.
2. Carefully tear open pouch containing socks and rub together to pull open at top.
3. Then, tear open the section containing stimulating essence and carefully pour into each sock evenly.
4. Place feet into socks and tie around ankles.
5. Leave on for 1-1.5 hours. Remove socks and rinse off residue.
6. Your feet will start to peel within 4-6 days. Allow skin to peel naturally.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST +
Aqua (Water Eau), Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate. Benzyl Salicylate.